Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Prince of The Forest Elves


The Prince of the Forest Elves

He is more ancient than the oldest trees and bears the wisdom from
eons of time spent roaming his eternal mountains and lush forests.
He is the spirit of the woodlands, caretaker of trees and wildlife,
keeper of the Forest Elves secrets.
Click the image above to read one of my favorite childhood stories



The Forest Elves are just part of a large worldwide group that assists
Father Christmas or Santa Claus with the yearly bounty of gifts that
are delivered during the holiday season. The names and traditions are
different from place to place, but the spirit of the season crosses all
manmade boundaries. May the spirit of the Forest Elves and the
wonder of the child within you guide you during this holiday season.

Dream gifts from the Forest Elves in a snowy forest far far away,
include some of my favorite things.



Have you been good this year?













Make sure to shake hands with or kiss the chimney sweep,
it will bring you good luck throughout the coming year.


Amanita muscari in my garden

Amanita muscari  have appeared on The Little Round Table too!
Click on the image to see the full tablescape



Thanks so much for dropping by to visit with The Prince of The Forest Elves,
I do hope you'll stop in again during this holiday season
to see more of my tablescapes and decorations.

Thank you Marty for hosting another fabulous Cloche Party over at

18 comments:

  1. Hi,

    OMG, I LOVE your blog, photos and use of color. I just found you on Susan's Tablescape Thursday, and now have you on my sidebar. You inspire me!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chicken wire cloches Candy! The teacups are cute, and the wooden figures are really fun-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These wire cloches are so interesting and your miniatures collection is so pretty Candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is just unreal. I absolutely LOVE it. The wire cloches are just perfect, and the teacups and tiny teaset are just stunning. Even the tiny wreath hanging from one of them is perfect. How fun and gorgeous. Thanks for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your display is so fun, Candy! I love it! The wire cloches are great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness, Candy! This is unbelievable. It's like a true fairy tale come true. Adorable.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your wire cloches. They are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute. That little wreath and the cups. Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow.. its all so beautiful I cant choose a favorite.. I am so glad I visited here to see all this holiday beauty..

    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your wire cloches! Such darling little miniatures! :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Candy, your wire cloches are out of this world!! So pretty and the colors in the photos are exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that is so darned cute....you're a little elf yourself girl....you always amaze me!!! I can imagine those little wheels always turning in your mind's eye.....hugs...cleo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Candy, once again I feel like I've been transported back to my childhood! Where have I been that I've missed your blog all this time!
    I LOVE your cloches filled with those tiny teacups and tea things! What fun and what fancy you've brought to your displays! I am in love with it all! I'm a teacup/teapot girl so this post is very appealing to me. The elves are such a cute touch too! Thank you for sharing your whimsy with us; I'm lovin it!

    Christmas blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your wire clochés are absolutely stunning. I have wire one but it didn't think of it until I see yours now!!!

    Happy Party Time...
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your wire cloches are a refreshing change, thank you so much for your beautiful display.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you all for joining Marty's Cloche Party and for stopping by to visit! The Prince of The Forest Elves thanks you too .... and he is keeping your names on his "Been Good" list! LOL

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your wire cloches -- they add just the right touch of rustic charm to your displays. Thank you for sharing a new cloche idea! Annie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Annie, I do appreciate you coming by to visit! I love the wire cloches too .... and sure a lot easier to photograph than my glass ones. :-)

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails