Saturday, December 25, 2010

Up Early With The Bird



Sights from my Christmas Kitchen, just me and The Bird


Foggy morning



If it were up to me, dessert would be served first.

Followed by a nice glass of red



The bird.




Setting the tables.




It has to be there on the table, doesn't it? Your holiday meal wouldn't be the same without it. That beautiful log of cranberry sauce just waiting to be sliced up and served next to the main dish.




Turns out the new Fiesta Jam Jar is the perfect way to disguise it.


Dinner is at 3:00 PM, please stop by for a plate of holiday goodies.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Candy,
    amazing, what nice Fiesta items you always show. Look all lovely.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, what a clever post from start to finish. You are full of talents!
    Thank you for generously sharing your beautiful dishes and life at your home around the little round table. I love to visit you!
    Merry Christmas! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good things are coming to TLRT! I love the new "caddy" for the cranberry sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, see you all again soon I hope!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. After looking over a few of the blog posts on your web site,
    I really appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I saved it to my
    bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Please check out my web site too kupit optom and let me know your opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails