Friday, December 3, 2010

Hanukkah - Third Night

This Hanukkah series was originally posted for Hanukkah 2009
by my friend and fellow Fiesta collector Saarin

*************************

Please welcome our guest blogger Saarin, my friend and fellow dish collector to The Little Round Table for a celebration of the "Festival of Lights". Leave comments for Saarin here on The Little Round Table, she'll be checking in as the posts come online each day through next Friday.



This vintage 12" ivory vase is one of the real prizes of my collection, but I think that the carafe is my most favorite piece in the vintage Fiesta line. I love shoes almost as much as dishes, so this menorah was a delightful find!

3 comments:

  1. Oh the colors with the candle light are so pretty. I absolutely love the shoe menorah, So modern against the older look of Fiesta. Thanks for sharing this. I'm enjoying your posts very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda! I'm glad you're enjoying the posts. And many thanks to Candy for sharing her blog with me! Her tables are always so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Linda and Saarin!

    Just catching up on all the comments for the last few days. This is such fun having something pretty to look at each morning, the candlelight just makes everything look so welcoming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails