Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Rerun: South of the Border Part 3

On some weekends I'll be reposting some tablescapes from last summer.
Hopefully more visitors will have the opportunity to enjoy them on this second time around.


Happy first day of Spring to all of you!
I hope you get to spend the day in the great outdoors, fresh air and sunshine = MAGIC !
And Happy Birthday to me! Not a big deal, I've had so many of them! LOL


************************

South of the Border Part 3 - Vintage South of the Border tablecloth with Post 86 Fiesta in Sapphire, Lemongrass and Scarlet.  Flatware is "Masquerade", a licensed Fiesta accessory pattern, glassware by Pfaltzgraff, napkins from Tuesday Morning.











4 comments:

  1. How festive...I just love all your beautiful tablescapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink! Your table settings are always so lovely! Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It's perfect for a grand celebration! The colors are just so vibrant and just makes me happy!

    Love your blog! I am new to blogging and I am finding out how easily hooked one can get!

    Nancy's Note

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, the warm Spring weather is surely making me feel like a Fiesta is in order!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails