Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fiesta News - Chicago 2010 Housewares Show

So here's the unofficial news from the grapevine, official news should be
available shortly from Homer Laughlin's official press release.


The new color for 2010 is "Paprika"

The pictures I've seen make it difficult to assess the true hue,
will have to wait to see it in person.

The color has been described as an adobe, Georgia clay red-brown
that looks great with chocolate and turquoise.

There will be a new loaf pan, available in August.

Two smaller Baking Bowls to accompany the original set of three.
All five sizes will be available in Marigold.

A new Jam Jar which is smaller than the smallest of the three canisters, available in April.

A new dinnerware line with a "Diner" decal available in nine colors.

2 comments:

  1. How cool. I love it that you are my source for all things Fiesta!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always exciting when a new color comes out. Hard to tell from the online images, but I think I'm going to like this new color.

    I've already ordered my Marigold Baking Bowls in the two new small sizes. Supposed to ship around April 1st. Yaaaahoooooo!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails