Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rednesday

I'm joining the whole gang again this week for Rednesday over at 
Run over and check all the REDness out for yourself!
There's probably going to be a lot of GREEN today too!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!


This cloth with it's vibrant coppery red color is an Anne Klein cloth. Paired with Post 86 Fiesta in White and Cinnabar and some lovely fruit covered salad plates.  The White Fiesta disc pitcher was specially produced for a DC restaurant, the White Fiesta Carafe came from an ELHSAA auction.  The intaglio plate in the center of the table was a go-along produced for one of the vintage Fiesta wooden tray go-alongs.



















Glassware and napkins from Home Goods, napkin rings from Crate and Barrel, fruit plates from Tuesday Morning,

12 comments:

  1. I just love the pitchers, great shape and the words. Lovely tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablescape is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have so many different dishes - do you own a china shop? LOL!

    The pitchers are great, especially the filtered water one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those plates. If I saw them in the store they are something I would have brought home. Happy red St. Patty's Day.
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those fruity plates, and you always set the best tables! You must make dinners at your house special each and every night!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tablescape. I love the way you used the white, cinibar and fruit plates.
    Happy St. Patrick's Day,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your lovely and generous comments!
    I do appreciate you stopping by.

    Sue - No I don't own a china shop, but I could!!!
    LOL

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy St. Paddy's Day! Your plates and napkins are especially beautiful. It's all lovely, though. Happy REDnesday, too~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Mary, I'm so pleased you stopped by. Come back soon!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Popping in from REDnesday. The Anne Klein lion caught my attention. Lovely red table, Candy. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Sarah, I need to pull out those salad plates for some winter salads! Way too many potatoes and rolls and cake going on around here the last couple weeks! LOL

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails