Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where There Are Chickens, You Will Find Roosters


Time to strut your stuff and crow about it over at Barb's Bella Vista for her


The vanity of my biggest and loudest rooster has no boundaries!
He thinks the party button was done as a tribute to his beautiful plumage!


He's usually right in the middle of the action, as seen above with "his" Mother's Day flowers or
below for a Fall tablescape.


Click on either image to see the full tablescape



Smaller roosters in the form of napkin rings appeared on another tablescape from the Fall
season of 2009 here on The Little Round table


As well as some additional feathered friends trying to scratch their way to the top
of the rooster ladder.


Click on either image to see the full tablescape


And come Spring there were still more roosters and hens and chicks looking for attention.


Click on either image to see the full tablescape


And then the eggs began to arrive by the bucket and basketfull!


Click on either image to see the full tablescape


The newest rooster to join the ever growing flock is this "Fiesta" colored rooster, who fits
right in with all my colorful Fiesta dinnerware and will soon be appearing in a tablescape
here on The Little Round Table.



Hope you have an egg-ceptionally egg-citing time at the rooster party!

And thanks for coming by to see my roosters!

16 comments:

  1. Wow! So beautiful! I love the little feathered guy and the gold tablecloth...gorgeous!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.Their tables are just wonderful. You can create beautiful tables. I always visit your blog and I am speechless, so much beautiful thing. You inspired us very much. Your kitchen is gorgeous, congratulations. Fatima-Scrapart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eggceptionally beautiful roosters gracing your home this year and years past!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as I was drooling over the beautiful brown and black tablecloth I scrolled down to see that gorgeous bright colored one-love it! I also love your new fiesta rooster, look forward to seeing him in the tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your roosters and all your table settings! I am especially fond of your newest rooster! He looks like a fiesty fiesta bird to me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Candy, love your roosters and your displays. You have a fabulous collection.

    Thanks for joining and sharing with us.

    Hugs, barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much to all of you for stopping by for this eggs-cellent Rooster Party and a special thanks to our hostess Barb!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that first tin rooster. He is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Keetha, he's a favorite around here too!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course I love your roosters but the tablecloths are gorgeous!! I have lots of roosters but have yet managed to collect a cloth. Special. Still site seeing, :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for my late arrival to the party...I've been on vacation! I LOVE your rooster collection....especially that LOVELY vintage tablecloth. What a BEAUTY!!

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks ladies, I hope you will visit again soon!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have finally made it to the 'T' blogs for the rooster party this week!! You have a nice collection of roosters! Your table settings are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Bonnie -

    Thanks for coming by ..... and I applaud you for making it all the way to The Little Round Table!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to have a rooster like yours, Can you provide any information about the maker and where I might be able to buy one?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails