Saturday, June 19, 2010

Porcelain Flowers

I'm joining everyone over at Bargain Hunting for another of Laurie's Favorite Things events.
Bring some of your favorite things to the party to share.

These are some examples of things with roses and other flowers, they seem to be
everywhere in my collections.  These are porcelain accessories that I often incorporate
into my tablescapes. These are all vintage German pieces, with the exception of the
two bouquet pieces which are English.






Little salt cellars with roses and handpainted floral design.


And a little candle holder in the shape of a rose.

Thanks for stopping by to visit, and thanks to Laurie for a lovely weekly event.

7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! It is easy to see why you love them! The colors are gorgeous! They are so delicate and sweet!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such pretty accents, the colors are gorgeous!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your porcelain roses are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy, you have the most beautiful collections. Someday you should write a book (or maybe a LONG blog or 10) about when, how and where you started them - I know I'd want to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Candy, these are beautiful. Love the little salt cellars. I also love your chair(s) at the table. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to tell you how glad I am that you linked this post to Favorite Things Sat. Thank you. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your generous comments everyone, I do so appreciate you coming by for another Favorite Things party.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails