Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This Week In My Garden

please come by and check out all the "outdoorsy" posts.










Trumpet Vine 'Madame Galen' - (above)
Campsis x tagliabuana



Echinacea purpurea - (above)
'Kim's Knee High'



Sceloporus occidentalis - (above)
Western Fence Lizard




'Saint Patrick' - (above)


'Austrian Copper' - (above)


'Michelangelo' - (above)


'Chicago Peace' - (above)


'About Face' - (above)


Favorite drinking fountain for the finches that live in the garden.


Thanks for strolling in the garden with me this week, hope to see 
you again next week.

13 comments:

  1. I am envious...... it looks as though you live somewhere warm and your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every flower is exqusite. I adore the fountain--its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photograph of an Echinacea is fantastic!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers! Love the Saint Patrick & Chicago Peace :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your flowers and pics are just beautiful. I love the purple conflowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Fountains are a favorite of mine and I really like yours! Gorgeous flowers, as well!


    ~Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love seeing pictures of your garden. It is gorgeous! I love your fountain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers and fountain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to all of you for strolling in the garden with me again this week. I do so appreciate you stopping by to smell the roses and check out all the other surprises each week.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails