Saturday, January 2, 2010

The 2009 Winners In Non-Tablescape Categories

Yesterday I posted some of the most popular tablescapes here on The Little Round Table.  Today I thought I'd give you some links to posts on other topics, some of which clearly out-distanced the tablescapes in mass appeal.

 1.  Inversé Glassware Rack - this was the most viewed post in any and all categories!  Who knew?
     This was a post that I considered a "filler" post,  for lack of any other inspiration.....
 2.  Flowery Christmas Tree
 3.  Before In Between and After
 4.  Napkin Ring Storage
 5.  My Ribbon Board Tells A Story
Tie for 6th place
 6.  2009 Gingerbread House
 6.  Care To Share A Glass of Wine?
 8.  A Family of Quilts
 9.  Christmas Bride Doll 1948
10.  Hand Puppets - Christmas 1952

If you have ideas for future posts you'd like to see here on The Little Round Table, please let me know!

If you have tablescape images you would like to share as a "guest blogger," just let me know and we can put together a post for your pretties!

2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails