Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winged Garden Visitor and The Big Grands

Outdoor Wednesday is happening again over at
A Southern Daydreamer,
join the party to see everyone's outdoor view for this week.

Certainly not my best images of all time, but from 60 feet away inside the kitchen ..... the best I can provide since this beautiful hawk is very wary of us.  He has visited the bowls of seed I moved in under cover during our past week or so of monsoon rains, but I've never been able to catch him with the camera if I'm outside in the garden.





And then he saw me and readied to take off.



A couple of weeks ago for Outdoor Wednesday I posted some images of my
Little Grands and some readers requested to see the rest of the family.
This is my son and his family right before Christmas.  Many of you may
remember when these Big Grands were babies ....... where have the years gone?



Recent tablescapes, did you catch them all?





8 comments:

  1. What a neat visitor! You have a lovely family.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! You grabbed the camera and began shooting.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good camera to pick up that photo of the hawk. They are very alert to noise and hard to get close to. Best of all is the great family picture you shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a camera ready to take a photo of your back yard visitor.
    Your family is quite attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatiful pics of the bird and of your family too, Candy!
    xoxo...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful family photo.
    Happy outdoor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning everyone!

    It is 0'Dark Thirty here .... silly cat decided it was time to arise and greet the day!

    Haven't seen the hawk for a couple of days and the other birds are happy about that. His constant lurking presence was making them all very jittery.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my kids too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails