Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Rerun: Hawaiian Daisy

On some weekends I'll be reposting some tablescapes from this past summer. Hopefully more visitors will have the opportunity to enjoy them on this second time around.

*******************

Vintage tablecloth shown with Vintage Fiesta with the Hawaiian Daisy decal, Vintage Fiesta fruit bowls, Harlequin pitchers, Metlox candleholders, Deauville flatware, glassware from Home Goods, napkin rings from Bed Bath Beyond, and the open-work chargers are Made in China.  Silk flowers this time around because most of my roses have been fried by extreme temps this last week.





3 comments:

  1. Candy,
    Your blog is amazing and so are your dishes. Your photobucket sidebar is wonderful. I joined your list of followers!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun table. Love those chargers. I've been searching for them endlessly, to no avail.

    I'm enjoying your repostings as I didn't know of your blog last summer.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, it does look summery doesn't it? Hard to remember those 100+F days right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails