Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's Still A Very Pink Tablescape

It's time for the first Sunday Favorites of the New Year 2010 over at
Happy To Design, join the fun!

On January 1, 2010 I posted a list of the 10 most visited and the 10 least visited
tablescape posts on The Little Round Table.  There are some additional
tablescapes that were also very popular, so here is the tablescape that
placed just out of the top finishers.

It's A Very Pink Tablescape - originally published 9/30/09

It's not really FALL here in Northern California, so I'm sticking with other 'scapes until I feel more like Fall in a couple of weeks!

This vintage tablecloth is so bright and cheery, I may have to forget that "I'm not really a PINK person."  White, Rose, and Shamrock Post 86 Fiesta with individual Harlequin vintage creamers.  The candle holders are from Crate & Barrel probably 20 years ago, flatware from Macy's, glassware from Pier 1,  vintage Rosenthal vase, individual china flowers are German c. 1950, the bouquet of china flowers is English "Queens Floral", and the footed compote is Schwarzenhammer Bavaria c.1950.  The roses are from my garden.





10 comments:

  1. Roses roses all the way, how very pretty your table looks.
    This was my first visit to The Little Round Table but I don't think it will be my last.
    Maggie @ Normandy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your site - absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do pink very well for a non-pink person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking the very same thing that Daphne said. For a non-pink person, this is an awesome pink tablescape!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink tablescape. It's lovely. I'm a sucker for everything pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I never saw this one the first time around but I know I have been here before because I remember the hens on the sideboard table in front of the window.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Candy...

    I was just tickled pink to have you join in with us today for Sunday Favorites, my friend! What a great post to share again with us...although it's new to me!!! You know...I just adore all of your tablescapes!!! You are such a creative and talented lady!!! I always...always enjoy seeing all of your beautiful linens...love all of the vintage tablecloths! I just love the pink and green color combination too...it's one of my favorites! In fact, I have a guest bedroom done in these colors! Love, love, LOVE those gorgeous dinner napkins too!!! Such a beautiful table...and your roses are sooo pretty!!! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely table with us today for Sunday Favorites! Hope that you'll join in with us again, my friend!!!

    Sending you my warmest wishes and blessings for a fabulous new year!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful tablescapes in 2010!!!

    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! I think somehow I have been converted to a lover of pink. Probably the influence of my 4yo grandgirl! She's very "girly" and everything pink and purple just makes her world sing! She was visiting yesterday and managed to find pink and purple flowers in my garden, even in the chilly cold slightly frozen garden(she always arranges a vase of flowers for me....everytime she comes to visit!).

    More pink to come in the future I'm thinking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails