Monday, September 13, 2010

Seamist and Ribbons

come join the fun.

I'm joining Marty for Tabletop Tuesday over at A Stroll Through Life
Stop by to see all the pretty tabletop vignettes.


This vintage tablecloth is topped with Italian glass chargers from Tuesday Morning - I think
they were $1 each.  Also Post 86 Fiesta in Seamist, White, Shamrock and Sunflower.  The
patterned glasses are Pfaltzgraff, napkins and the hobnail glasses came from Home Goods, napkin rings from Pier 1 this past Winter.  Flatware is Deauville. Roses are from my garden













The large plate/platter in the center is a piece modeled for the short-lived Fiestaware2000
line from Homer Laughlin.  It is a test piece where the verge is more pronounced than
on the final design for this piece.  Fiestware2000 was never glazed in Seamist, so it's a one
of a kind item.





The "fish-scale" bowl is vintage Homer Laughlin, Heart bowl and Jam Jar are contemporary
Fiesta items available in a wide array of colors.



Vintage Jadite mixing bowls sitting on Seamist luncheon plates.


That's the smallest of a set of three Martha Stewart "Jadite" cake stands.



Thanks for stopping by again for Tabletop Tuesday.

13 comments:

  1. Seamist looks just dreamy on this cloth! This color was always my favorite in the Crayola 64 pack when I was a child. I can't remember its offical crayon name, but I do enjoy seeing a seafoam/green blue/blue green tour de force, especially when it includes Fiestaware 2000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheerful, fun table with all those fresh colors. Love the glassware and the jadite. Both look great with these pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, everything you have on that table is just beautiful! I love those charger plates, I haev never have seen any like them and your napkin rings are so pretty! Your entire tablescape is gorgeous, as always!

    Enjoy your day!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for sharing, and all the hard work you do on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Candy! Every table is better than the next. I am gonna have to go to confession soon...I am soooo coveting your you table cloth collection...
    LOL. I don't remember seeing those Pfaltzgraff flower glasses. Are they a new pattern? the colors of your dishes are beautiful, but see I love that vintage fish-scale floral plate.
    Can't wait to see your next table!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely! I adore the chargers.
    All of the colors go quite well. So very cheerful and inspiring. Your cute glassware even matches.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colors. The turquoise, yellow and then the pop of green, how pretty is this. Your dishes and your accessory pieces are all stunning. As usual, your tablecloth is outstanding. Love it. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. I am always so inspired. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!I love the tablecloth and all the yellow. Your dishes and serving pieces are stunning....I love it all.

    Thanks for linking up to Centerpiece Wed.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, what a beautiful table and what beautiful crockery and decor, its one of the loveliest kitchens i have seen, beautiful china and decor are my weakess and just for that, i am a big fan of your website, just love everything here

    ReplyDelete
  10. This goes sooo prettily with your room. I love the mix of colors.

    Do tell how you get such pretty lighting inside! Your lighting us gorgeous.

    I love the flatware. It is so unusual. Great table.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to all of you for your generous comments, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your visit.

    Melody - those patterned glasses were still in the Pfaltzgraff catalog last winter, haven't checked recently, but they do have an online site.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails