Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday Letter B


I'm bringing back this post from last November to help celebrate Alphabe-Thursday Letter B
over at Jenny Matlock. What do you have that begins with the letter B?

This is really a celebration of Sapphire Fiesta, but Sapphire doesn't begin with the letter
B ..... so we'll just go with BLUE begins with the letter B.


Vintage South of the Border tablecloth is called "Fiesta" by Simtex, with Post 86 Fiesta in Sapphire, Lemongrass and Scarlet.  Flatware is "Masquerade", a licensed Fiesta accessory pattern, glassware by Pfaltzgraff, napkins from Tuesday Morning.











Hope to see you again next week for the letter "C"

15 comments:

  1. beautiful and vibrant, I have a friend that lived in Mexico and she has wonderful colored dishes...and walls, like 5 bright colors on one floor....I will take the dishes and leave the walls. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. That is such a bright, pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love fiesta ware. I have some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I open a link that is yours and see your happy header, I immediately start smiling before I even start reading.

    Your linens and Fiesta can't help but bring a smile to anyone reading your blog.

    I really like your style of decorating. It is so welcoming.

    Thank you for linking pictures of more of your beautiful things.

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  5. I L-O-V-E your blog. What a pleasant place to come! The table is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pretty tablescape!

    Thanks for sharing it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my! You're all ready for us! I'll bring the margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a gorgeous table setting! The blue is very vibrant! Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone, this is one of my favorite "south of the border" tablecloths! It is so Mexico and reminds me of all our trips to Mexico over the years.

    Still trying to come up with something for next week and the letter "C" .......perhaps "C" can be for COLORFUL dishes! LOL

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jingle, see you all next week for the letter "D" .... check in on the letter "C" which is already up!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails