Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall Colors Are Creeping Into The Mix


It's time again for Marty's weekly Tabletop Tuesday over at A Stroll Through Life.
Come join the party!

Even though it is still basically summer here in Northern California, I seem
to be gravitating to some of the darker colors that show up in Fall tablescapes.


This vintage tablecloth is topped with Made In China chargers,
Post86 Fiesta in Turquoise, Cinnabar, and White.  The little checkered
bowls are from a vintage look line of dinnerware from Homer Laughlin.
Glassware from Pier 1, flatware is "Cityscape."














The turquoise vase is vintage and was one of the vases done in several different
shapes and colors by Homer Laughlin for the 1939 World's Fair.



One of my very favorites shapes in Post86 Fiesta is the Gusto Bowl.
The salt and pepper shakers in Ivory and Turquoise are vintage Fiesta,
as are the Carafe and 2 Pint pitcher in the image below.


Cut-work cake stand is from Home Goods.


Vintage mixing bowl is tiny and comes in several other sizes.
The bowls in Cinnabar and Turquoise are the Post86 Rimmed Soup Bowls.


Another favorite shape in Post86 Fiesta is this Hostess Bowl with its deco decorative design.
The fold-up sandwich tray is a reproduction.



Heart shaped Post86 bowl in White.




Thanks so much for coming by to see my tablescape on this Tabletop Tuesday!

16 comments:

  1. What a unique color combo but it works! I get it, in fact, I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with this color combo...you have done it so well!!! And the little checked bowls are just the perfect touch!!! Wow.....cleo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOT WOOT!!! I've been waiting for your fall tables. I went to hobby lobby and bought some decor items for my formal dining room this weekend. I have no idea how I'm going to dress my table and am waiting for your awesome fall table scapes. LOL, I'm sitting here drooling waiting for more.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Candy, what a warm and inviting color scheme! I love, love, love your white chargers! Everything is awesome!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Candy,

    I love your tablescape! The color scheme is fantastic. I am especially loving all your turquoise Fiesta!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your pretty turquoise dishes. They are wonderful and your tablesetting is fantastic. Beautiful table linens too. You always set such stunning tables and accessorize everything so beautifully. Thanks so much for linking to TTT Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The vintage tablecloth is fantastic and I love the turquoise dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I drop by, you have the most lovely setting! So festive and bright...welcoming and inviting. Those colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candy...another fabulous fiesta table!! I love the color combination. Just perfect for fall. Your little fold up sandwich tray is wondeful!

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cloth brings together a wonderful range of colors, dishes and accessories! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love your tablescape. It is so refreshing and different. Really love that color combination, and the charges are so neat!!
    Beautiful tablecloth as well. Everything looks great to me.
    Blessings, Nellie
    Always love that pretty kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, I love the rust and the turquoise together. I got turquoise dishes a few years ago and I have been amazed at how versatile they have turned out to be. Your tablecloth is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone, this is putting me in the mood for some additional Fall tablescapes ..... even though it was 90F today!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails