Tuesday, August 17, 2010

From Dark and Gloomy to A Sunshine Breakfast

A dark and gloomy morning can easily be turned into a breakfast table
that shouts COLOR and can blow out the cobwebs and start a day with sunshine!


This vintage tablecloth is topped with Italian glass chargers, Post 86 Fiesta in Black, Sunflower, Shamrock and Scarlet.  The covered French Casserole is vintage Yellow Fiesta. Napkins, flatware,
and the Fiesta colored rooster are from Home Goods. Vintage style tumblers from Pfaltzgraff.
Napkin rings from Bed Bath Beyond.











The little Scarlet Jam Jar is a new release in Post 86 Fiesta from Homer Laughlin.




The yellow Fiestaware2000 pitcher came from a charity auction about 10 years ago.

The iconic Fiesta disc pitcher in Scarlet.





Thanks for stopping by The Little Round Table!

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful, bright and colorful!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table, Candy. I'd like my eggs over easy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tablescape is just gorgeous. I applaud your patience in setting it up and noting what each plate piece is, thank you. But I must say that I am drooling over that tablecloth....love it....love it....love it. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos, when do I stop by for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is, without a doubt, one of the happiest breakfast tables I've seen in a while. I'm also a lover of vintage tablecloths, and that one with the vibrant orange is fabulous. How could it be anything but festive? Your dishes look wonderful on it as does that rooster. Tailor made! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy, this table would definitely wake up any sleepy head. LOL It is gorgeous. I love all the brights mixed together. This table would certainly start my day off on a happy note! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so inviting. No one can be in a bad mood with this beautiful table. I need to get some black plates. I just found a black pitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's wishing everyone a bright and cheery breakfast table each morning of the week!

    Oh Monica ..... you've got the fever!

    Have a great weekend everyone and I hope to see you soon!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails