Friday, May 13, 2011

Bad Day At Blogger ....


Did you miss me? LOL
I missed you.

I'm playing a wait and see game before manually restoring the
"Two Peas In A Pod" tablescape post.  Look for it to magically reappear
if Blogger is successful in their attempt to restore all data (posts and comments)
that was temporarily removed in their effort to get back to normal.

I've manually added the new header, so check out the second from the
left table to see the peas in a pod scape.

Let me know how you coped with this disruption ....
accomplished major things?
stewed and checked back numerous times?
didn't even notice Blogger had crashed and burned?


Thank you to all of you who left comments on the following posts!
I'm tired of waiting for Blogger to attempt to restore the comments,
so I've retrieved all the comments I could from a backup email account
and posted them myself.


Two Peas In A Pod
This Week In My Garden Linky Party
Candy

9 comments:

  1. Oh, did I stew and check back and emailed my Guardian Angel in Blogland, etc. etc. etc.! xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I did notice blogger has suffered an untimely demise ... me and 14 million other users, right?! So glad they're back up and running for now - and love your four tablescapes, your header is just perfect!

    Mary @ Redo 101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Candy.

    I noticed the outage this morning at breakfast. I checked TLRT to see if you were also affected. Thankfully we're back up and running now that I'm home from B'field!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised that it doesn't happen more often. And Yes, I missed you.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stewed all day. Love all of your tablescapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the music....just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's all agree NOT to do this crash and burn thing again. :-)

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I felt lost. I'm finally posting regularly and this happens. Glad we are up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto Monica! It's made me especially aware once again that it is important to BACK UP YOUR BLOG. We become very complacent when things are going well. :-)

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails