Monday, January 10, 2011

A Sunny Winter's Day


Trying to add to the sunny winter's day.
The sun is bright, but it is cold out there!

Here's a vintage tablecloth with a mix of both new and vintage items,
details at the end of today's post.





















Flatware is vintage Dansk
Glassware from Cost Plus and Pier 1
Italian glass chargers from Tuesday Morning @ $1 each
Fleur de Lis chargers from Anthropologie
Contemporary Fiesta in Sunflower and Shamrock
Vintage Fiesta Turf Green berry bowls, Ice Lip Pitcher, Syrup Jar and Sweets Compote, Coffee and cup/saucer are vintage Yellow
Polka Dot teapot and salad plates from Pier 1
Votives from Michael's
Napkins and napkin rings from Home Goods
Vintage Belleek creamer and sugar was my MIL's
Ringed glass vase is "Park Lane" based on vintage "Manhattan" glassware

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon I hope!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Candy,
    What a delightful and sunny tablescape! Love all the lovely yellow and your polka dot teapot is adorable! I do love your style!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfectly sunny tablescape...it looks quite beautiful! There's nothing but cold & gray skies here so seeing this is a sight for sore eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love yellow and this is just wonderful. I always love how you mix all the different dishes together, and the clear yellow ones are so different. Every time I see that rooster I swoon. It is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love yellows and golds Candy! More snow expected tomorrow in Philly, your table is a nice diversion:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the green and yellow fiesta ware! My MIL gave me alot of her Belleck too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Candy!

    This table is so warm and sunny, so lemony and buttery...no citrus or dairy in sight, but I want to call it lemon curd!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, "lemon curd" ..... yummy! Where were you Daphne when I was trying to come up with a title for this post????

    Marty - I love my "Safeway" rooster too! He came home with me when what I really went for was eggs and butter. LOL

    Thank you all for stopping by to check out my tablescape!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love all the inspiration you give me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This palette is so warm and welcoming! Just lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This tablescape is really fun! Have you seen the new Martha Stewart magazine? She talks about lemon and lime trees that you can grow in your house. I think you totally need one, it would so fit right in.
    Have a great day!
    Christine
    greatoakcircle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ladies, the gray of winter just cries out for COLOR!

    Christine, I did see that MS article. You'll see one of my citrus trees featured in an upcoming tablescape. It grows right outside my kitchen window and provides wonderful lemons all year round.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails