Monday, April 25, 2011

Rose 'Pinky'

Our continuing monsoons are beating up my roses, so I've resorted to
rescuing some of them to bring inside.

These little 'Pinky' roses are from a climber and look like crushed velvet
all huddled together in a crystal candy dish.


Sunshine is predicted for tomorrow, so hopefully I will be adding
some additional images that are actually from out in the garden.

Thanks for stopping by!


EDIT:  I've added some images from the garden today on a separate post
This Week In My Garden

I'm joining:

11 comments:

  1. Hello Candy,
    what a sweet idea to present the roses in that crystal bowl. Very nice vignette. I hope you had a blessed Easter time.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are gorgeous in that container!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL they do look like crushed velvet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in the candy dish. Hope you get that sunhine later today and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping for some SUNSHINE today....still pretty soggy from yesterday's most recent drenching rainstorm. I am soooo very ready for some warmer weather and playtime in the garden.

    Wishing you all warm weather and sunshine,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy, I'm glad you rescued some of your beautiful roses! Lovely. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sweet comments and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with Pinky!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pink roses. I found you at MsGreenthumbjean and glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, I hope you'll return again soon to visit.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails