Sunday, November 28, 2010

Inspiration From Christmas Past


I'm joining Mosaic Monday hosted each week by Mary from Little Red House,
be sure to stop by and see all the beautiful mosaics posted by other bloggers.

I'm sharing my new header drawn from tablescapes from December 2009.  Inspiration for this
season's holiday tablescapes and as always my header will change a couple times each week
with newly posted tablescapes being added to the header.


Thanks so much for stopping by again this week.  The last Fall tablescape will be posted
for Tabletop Tuesday tomorrow and then this week's Tablescape Thursday will kick off the
2010 Holiday Tablescapes.


Be sure to enter the TABLECLOTH GIVEAWAY here on The Little Round Table.
Entries must be submitted by midnight November 29th at midnight Pacific time.

16 comments:

  1. How fun that you're going to be changing your header in such a festive way over the next few days. I'll have to keep checking in to see what's new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What festive and happy tablescapes. I want to come to your house for whatever you're serving.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gay tables you have set! They call us to revelry, singing and dancing. Let the festivities begin! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What delightful tablescapes! Love the bright reds and greens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas dishes and tablecloths. You have caught the Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are beautiful. Love the setting with the holly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a beautiful blog. I would love the tablecloth, can't ever have enough. Makes me want to start decorating. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! Christmas is upon us and your settings are lovely. Fun to see your header change! Lovely give-a-way, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is where I come for Christmas Table Decorating Inspiration. Never ever disappointed, and today's post is a winner. Love the holly and ribbon setting. Wonderful Tablecloth GiveAWay...I've entered.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely mosaic...puts the Spirit of the Season in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tablescape is pretty with all the reds and whites, love the snowflakes on your blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! What a great idea. I'll be checking back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooooooooh How I am lovin the candy cane theme.

    Red and white nothing funner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very festive, love the tablescloth and the tablescapes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see everyone else is getting just as excited as I am about Christmas tables and decorating. So many wonderful ideas being shared all over blogland!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails