Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Glitter Makes Anything Better!


Take ANY ornament and you can make it better with glitter!
This is German galss glitter which just sparkles and sparkles and sparkles!
It pretty much will make your entire house sparkle if you are as messy as I am.

These are just a few examples of what you can do with a can of spray paint, spray adhesive, some glitter and either ornaments you want to refurbish or craft ornaments like these from Michael's.
They were on sale and I think the final cost was about 20cents each.  Spray paint any color, spray with adhesive, sprinkle with glitter, add a new hanging cord, and enjoy their sparkling personalities even when the tree lights are not on. You can also embellish them with findings, buttons, beads or whatever once the glitter is dried.









Thanks so much for stopping by today and make sure to come back for
Met Monday, when I'll be revealing this season's Christmas Tree and have
some additional easy to make ornament tips.

These are sooo easy!  The trick with these is to be able to STOP making them.
Bring an old book, some glitter, and some little embellishments along for Met Monday
and you can put a few together while you read about my 2010 Christmas tree! LOL



10 comments:

  1. Candy, I love your glitter ornaments and your cone ones, too. Thanks for joining the party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really wonderful and very affordable. Thanks for showing us how. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! What a wonderful idea that I will have to try! I have to do everything on a budget and I think this will work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could do that as i am not craft oriented at all. Thanks Bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like them - great job. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! I love projects like this that are fun! I love your holiday banner, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Will have to put my project binder to make some for next year. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the glittery glistening ornaments! Great job!! Stopping by from Savvy Southern Style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are such pretty ornaments. I love the cones and I'm looking forward to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for dropping by to check out some of the new ornaments for this year's tree! I hope you have found the Part 1 and Part 2 threads covering the 2010 Christmas Tree. Check in the sidebar for a clickable image to take you there!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails