Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Way Back When

I'm joining in on Show and Tell Friday over at My Romantic Home again this week.


Just remembering lots of Easter celebrations from the past this week,
so I pulled some pictures I thought you might enjoy.

The first two from 1944 and 1946 were taken in Kansas, while
all the rest were taken after we moved to occupied Germany in 1948.
My older brother, me and in the center image my little brother has come along.
Have a wonderful Easter Celebration!

10 comments:

  1. oh how precious, when times were so simple and innocent! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. I remember those days...hats, gloves...all decked out! Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely delightful! I love your photos! I hopped over from My Romantic Home and am so happy that I did. Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day soon when you get a chance. until later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your old photos. I was looking at some pictures from my childhood and decided the old black and white photos make things so much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a charming collage!! Thank you so much for sharing your memories and images.
    Warmly,
    Tracey
    x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! We must be close in age!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! They were simpler times and choosing an Easter bonnet was a big event! LOL

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails