Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Rerun: HLC's Nautilus "Early America"

On some weekends I'll be reposting some tablescapes from this past summer.  Hopefully more visitors will have the opportunity to enjoy them on this second time around. 
************************************************
This set of Early America came complete except for the cream and sugar which friends found for me a few months after I found the set. I have it paired with vintage Red Stripe Fiesta, George and Martha from the '39 World's Fair, and glassware from a vintage Fiesta Ensemble set. There are also some early HLC stoneware and OvenServe pieces pictured.

The cloth is made from red plaid pantry cloth, napkins from novelty old map fabric, flatware is Dansk.





4 comments:

  1. Thanks nannykin!

    This tablecloth also appeared back in Sept (?) in a post entitled
    Breakfast At Grandma's House

    ReplyDelete
  2. The napkins just add the cutest touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jeanette! I saw that fabric and knew just what I wanted to do with it! Come back again for more adventures in tablescaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails