Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's A Fiesta Masquerade for Tablescape Thursday

It's Thursday again and that means you need to get over to Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

"Masquerade" is one of the licensed flatware sets produced to accompany Fiesta dinnerware. Here it is shown on a vintage tablecloth with vintage Fiesta in Cobalt, Yellow, Turquoise and Light Green.



The tumblers are contemporary and the pattern is called "Brights," I got mine at Macy's, but I'm sure they are available at other retailers. I'll be interested to see how they hold up in the dishwasher. I haven't had a problem with the rainbow effect or etching caused by some dishwasher detergents containing lemon oil, but the tumblers I purchased about 10 years ago quickly lost their Persimmon stripes. Ten years later they are still the sturdiest of tumblers and the yellow, turquoise and blue stripes remain intact.



Roses from my garden in a vintage banded glass vase.



This is the "Masquerade" flatware, napkins are from Home Goods.















Other than the tumblers and the polka-dot water flask purchased from Pier 1 years ago, all the glassware is vintage.





Join me tomorrow at My Romantic Home for another day of Show and Tell Friday.

17 comments:

  1. Candy, This is the first time I have visited you and I just feel like dancing!! What a fabulous table. We are heading towards summer in Australia so I am on the lookout for some gorgeous flatware like yours!!
    Suzyq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this so fun -- how this all goes together for such a bright and cheerful tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ole! This is fabulous fiestaware! I have never seen such a bright, fun table!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - love the bright colors !
    I adore your roses !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooo perfect, I love the silverware the way it goes so nicely with the napkins and the dishes, you have just done the prettiest freshest tablescape I have seen in some time, thank you for sharing this fresh new idea...love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking at Fiesta today--did not know there was a flatware to complement it! It is great. I can't believe you still have such gorgeous roses--I guess in your climate, you could have them all year! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy, happy table, makes me want to giggle...I ♥ all the splashes of color! Your roses are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super fun and cheerful table. I love how well everything is coordinated. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This table is pure fun...the fiesta ware is fabulous. I dare anyone to sit down at a table set like this and not grin from ear to ear. Great job!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning everyone! Is it too early for a margarita???

    Can't you just taste the Fajitas and the Spanish Rice? And check out those burritos coming to the table! I'm so hungry, I may just have to make myself a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing that flatware in a tablescape! Great selection of coordinating items.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a wonderful table. Love all of the color and that flatware is amazing! You really know how to set a pretty table. Where in the world do you keep all of your linens and dishes? Inquiring minds won't to know.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Daphne and Sheila!

    There are still a few margaritas left, so grab one and enjoy! I'm loving the "Masquerade" flatware Daphne and I did wait until they reissued it after the recall.

    Sheila, I have a couple of 8 x 8 built in glass front dish closets and then several antique pine armoires for all this dish stuff. Maybe in the doldrums of Jan/Feb I'll get it all organized and do some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have made me a believer in fiestaware! Gotta start collecting, but I am already out of room! :)
    Andrea
    http://tablescapex3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL Andrea! Let us know how it goes, once you start there is no stopping. :-)

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails