Monday, November 29, 2010

Time To Lock Away Fall

Tabletop Tuesday is happening again this week over at Marty's
Come see all the new table tops!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here on The Little Round Table blog,
but in real life we will be enjoying the last Fall tablescape with tonight's meal.
The chaos of bins around my house will be relieved a bit as all the Fall things
are packed away until next year.  It has finally turned into Fall here in California,
with frost on the ground this morning and leaves blowing in the wind.


This vintage tablecloth is topped with Seamist and Chocolate Post 86 Fiesta and Red and
Yellow Vintage Fiesta.  The candle holders are Metlox "Spiral".  The roses are still going
strong in my garden and perfectly compliment this color combination.  Napkins from Home
Goods and the spiral rope twist flatware mimics the candle holders.  Vintage green
Depression Glass and tumblers from Pfaltzgraff.


Oh so pretty mum from my local Safeway.







Roses from my garden include: 'St. Patick', 'Graham Thomas', 'Granada', 'Octoberfest', 'Brass Band', 'Apricot Nectar', and 'Tequila La Sevillana'.




Vintage Red Fiesta pieces include creamer, sugar, and small platter.





Vintage Yellow Fiesta Syrup Pitcher sitting on a vintage Kraft Foods promotional leaf plate.






Thanks so much for stopping by again this week.
The first Christmas tablescape will be posted this year for Tablescape Thursday in a couple of days,
I hope to see you for that one!

17 comments:

  1. Another lovely table setting. The colors are so vibrant makes one sad to see Fall go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful! I wanted to just come through this screen and invite my self to dinner there! I absolutely love all of the colors you used here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So colorful! I love the key and your green glasses! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever seen seamist and vintage red together before...excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tablescapes are always wonderful. Those candle holders are really different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun table! Lovin' the colors and the little black crows on the tablecloth:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a gorgeous kitchen! I love how you've brought the colors from the design on the wall (stencil?) down and flowing through to the table. Your dishes and glassware just work wonderfully with the decor, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just thought I was ready to only Christmas Tablesettings at the Little Round Table. I am so happy to see the vibrant colors of Fall along with the beautiful roses and Fiesta Place Settings. Love the flower decorated glasses and the green stem pieces, too. Thanks for showing this lovely setting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tablecloth is breathtaking and you did an awesome job with the whole table! Your kitchen is great, you could do a whole blog on it, couldn't you? I'm going to join as your newest follower, hope you will come and visit me too! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!

    Lots of holiday tables coming up in the next few weeks, I do hope you'll come back often to see what's new on The Little Round Table.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your table looks so pretty... As always... And I love the keys! I don't know how you come up with all of your wonderful ideas?

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely kitchen, table and all your vintage lovelies.

    Happy TTT...
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought my first service for 6 of Fiesta dishes a couple weeks ago. I've loved them forever but could never make up my mind what color to get! I've started with ivory and am planning on adding as I find them on sale. I also hope to pick up some vintage pieces at local flea markets.
    Thanks for the 'nudge' I needed...you are an inspiration!!
    ♥'s
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Candy, your autumn table setting is rich, warm & bright ... love the depression glass.

    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~ Christmas joys ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow-stunning display. I love the fresh colors, they make me happy. Love the kitchen with the blue/green colors as well. Great job. Can't wait to see the Christmas table.
    The Bavarian Christmas linky party is now open-won’t you come and join us at http://dobermans-by-the-sea.blogspot.com/2010/11/1st-christmas-linky-party-at-dobermans.html and while you are there join the give-a-way going on today.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for stopping by to see the last of the Fall tables! And thank you also for all your lovely compliments. :-)

    Sherry, CONGRATS on your first (and I'm sure NOT last) purchase of Fiesta!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails