Monday, November 1, 2010

Green Leaves Two Ways


Grab a cup of tea or a cocktail ..... this may take some time to get through!
We're talking image overload to showcase the same vintage California Hand Prints
tablecloth two different ways today. First with contemporary Fiesta and then with
vintage Harlequin Ironstone also made by the Homer Laughlin China Company.

I'm joining Marty's weekly party called Tabletop Tuesday over at A Stroll Through Life

 


Contemporary Fiesta dinnerware in Paprika, Lemongrass and Shamrock.
The lantern and napkin rings are from Pier 1, small cloches from Tuesday Morning,
decorative ceramic leaves from Michael's, napkins from Home Goods, acorn salt and
pepper from Ace Hardware.  The flatware is Cityscape and all the Jadite is vintage.













The Fiesta Disc Pitcher is vintage Amberstone, roses from my garden.






And the same vintage tablecloth set with vintage Harlequin Ironstone, with some other
vintage pieces mixed in. The tumblers are from Cost Plus, while the green glassware is
vintage Depression Glass. Green vintage Harlequin Ball Jug, vintage OvenServe floral
container, Rhythm salt and pepper, flatware is vintage Deauville, napkins from Home Goods,
napkin rings from Pier 1.








Vintage Pink Depression Glass plates.







The Hydrangeas are 'Endless Summer' from my garden.






Vintage California plates by Homer Laughlin.



The sterling butter dish was a wedding gift, the sterling gravy boat is a recent acquisition, the
crystal sugar jar was my mother-in-law's.


The little dessert cloches seen in the contemporary table,
shown here with dried hydrangeas from the garden.



Two of many ways this tablecloth can be showcased for Fall in California!

Thanks so much for stopping by again this week,
another tablescape for Fall will be coming up Wednesday afternoon.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Candy...

    Ohhh my...two fabulous tables!!! The tablecloth is really beautiful and what fun...to be able to dress it in so many different ways! Your tables are always such a treat to view...each and every detail is perfect! I really enjoyed seeing all of your vintage jadite pieces on the first table! You have a lovely collection...some really, really nice pieces! Of course, I just adore your kitchen...it's fabulous!!! My dream kitchen!!! I love, love, LOVE that display box/cabinet with the three white pumpkins! Not sure what it's called...but it's gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your beautiful kitchen and lovely tablescapes with us...such a treat, my friend!

    Warmest autumn wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely adore your kitchen! It's so big. It's perfect. The dishes are so so pretty. And those candles are adorable as well.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks gorgeous!! I love the cabinet with the pumpkins in it. It looks soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of them and particularly the Jadeite. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have a dishwasher in that beautiful Kitchen, don't you?....lol....seriously, everything is so beautiful and different between the 2 sets of dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these settings look fantastic on this tablecloth. Thanks for showcasing all the special details. Everything is lovely! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent work, Candy! I've been working on gathering enough Harlequin reissue in coral and green for some 'scapes on my tabletop, and it's very inspirational to see what you've done with your pieces in these colors. Both treatments for this cloth are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cheerful and colorful. What a joy to be in this kitchen every day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, both of these are breathtaking. You do have the most beautiful dishes and accessories. Your linens are to die for. I love all of your accessories you always use on the sideboard too. Your box with the pumpkins is fabulous. I love it all and your kitchen is totally my dream. So beautiful. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Stunning. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I just found your blog and so happy to see it... What a colourful and happy table setting is is... cheerful crockery, pleasant tablecloth, lively accessories . Everything is so perfect and heart touching... Very lovely
    I would love if you spare a little bit of your time to pay a visit to me at

    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/

    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors. Very nice combination of happy colors and the vintage glass makes me smile. Your pink plates are Cherry Blossom.

    Fun post, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, vibrant and rich colors. Lovely details and beautiful dishes. Love your large kitchen and all the color throughout! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for coming by again this week, I do appreciate it! And thank you all for your generous comments, I do really love my dishes and my kitchen. :-)

    Donnie! You bet I have a dishwasher! But I hand wash any of the vintage things ..... modern dishwasher detergents are death to vintage items over time.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails