Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Chaos


I'm joining Sally for her weekly Blue Monday party over at Smiling Sally,
please stop by to see all the BLUE sightings this week.

Christmas Chaos has hit my house big time!
Just a spot of blue in a sea of ornaments and way too many projects in the works.

This bit of blue was spotted among the projects scattered upon The Little Round Table.


Look quickly because the blue and fuschia and red and pink will all disappear shortly.
I am playing with paint again.  This time it is Chrome paint and is involved in the making
of my Christmas tree this year.  Stop back next week for Metamorphosis Monday to check it out.



And be sure to enter your name into the TABLECLOTH GIVEAWAY here on
The Little Round Table.  Entries must be submitted by midnight Pacific time Monday
November 29th!

9 comments:

  1. Hello Candy,
    you made me curious. :-)
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue ornament.

    Happy Blue Monday, Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing the transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are getting ready for the holidays.
    Happy Blue Monday
    A Fun Festive Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty shot of blue but I hope it turns out well when you paint it. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you are getting into the holiday spirit at your house! Have a great week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by everyone! The new look for my Christmas tree is well on its way with the help of some Chrome paint and now I've added an old book and lots of GLITTER to the mix!

    Tune in Sunday evening for the reveal of my Christmas tree for this year.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails