Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This Week In My Garden - June 21, 2011 A Linky Party


Welcome to an experiment in gardening!
I'm hoping all of you will join in this weekly Linky Party and
show off your garden and how it grows.

You are invited to join me each Tuesday afternoon to stroll through
the gardens of Blogland. Show us a single image or three or twenty
or write about your garden tips or experiences.
Santolina chamaecyparissus

Ozothamnus

Graptopetalum

Aloe buhrii
Aloe striatula - Coral Aloe, Hardy Aloe, underplanted with Sedum palmeri

'Endless Summer' Hydrangea
First harvest of tomatoes this week!


Thanks so much for stopping by to stroll the gardens with me!

I'm joining:
This Week In My Garden - Linky Party
Easy peasy rules:
Link back to The Little Round Table within your post.
Please remember to link back to The Little Round Table, if
you need help linking back just let me know.

Enter a permalink to your specific post, not your general blog URL. Advanced linking options requiring that both of these rules be followed will be in place.  If you have ANY problems with this new feature from inlinkz, please just let me know. I will be leaving the original linky collection open and allowing it to build each week. 
Links from May 10th - #1 - #13
Links from May 17th - #14 - #26
Links from May 24th - #27 - #41
Links from May 31st - #42 - #57
Links from June 7th - #56 - #68
Links from June 14th - #69 - #78

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting. I don't have many blooms yet but I'm hoping soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candy! I love how we both have hydrangeas blooming this week, and I'm envious of your tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the hydrangeas! Endless Summer is one of the best ones out there! They do well for me and we have long cold winters! My 2nd favorite is Limelight... can't get enought of them either! My hydrangeas have a ways to go before I'll see flowers- always something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the close up shots especially the graptopetalum. Just beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely is what grows in your garden, and I like just as much the way you have photographed. Today I strolled through my garden and celebrated the beauty in all that is there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy, yours is one of my favorite blogs. LOVE the wine goblets with the flowers and candles. What a fabulous idea. I'll definitely be borrowing that one.

    Lucinda/Rhode Island

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candy I didn't know you had a beautiful garden, too!?!?!?!? I came by via Susan's party, but I missed it myself. I took pics of my pergola all dressed up this afternoon (with the 2 hour lull in the rain), and I REALLY hope you'll stop by and take a peak, and let me know what you think of the progress! :)
    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for stopping by, isn't summer wonderful!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails