Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunday Favorites: Concentric Circles

Welcome to another Sunday Favorites over at Happy To Design!

Join everyone for a look back at some of the favorite old posts from the past.

Here's a post from last Fall here on The Little Round Table

Concentric Circles are what people usually think of when they see Fiesta.  Not all colorware is Fiesta and it stands alone as an icon among American made dinnerware, as it has endured in the American psyche since its introduction in 1936.  This vintage tablecloth helps bring all those circles together with its design and great colors.


Periwinkle, Shamrock, Sunflower and Persimmon Post 86 Fiesta, the center bowl and pitcher with sunflowers are Fiestaware 2000, little yellow Harlequin creamers and nut dish.  The siesta man reamer is Made in Japan.  Napkins from Tuesday Morning, napkin rings are Pier 1, glassware is from Bed Bath Beyond, flatware is Cityscape.














12 comments:

  1. Love your tablescape with the fiesta china! So colorful and cheery! The vintage tablecloth is fabulous! That little guy with the Mexican sombero is so cute!

    Miss Bloomers/Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! I'm like totally addicted to watching the US Curling teams this Olympics, and the CENTER "target" area of your table cloth SO reminds me of the curling "sheets" as they call them.

    That little Hispanic guy in the huge sombrero juicer is just the CUTEST thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Fiestaware is beautiful and so colorful! Your table is so pretty and summery looking!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome looking table!!~ I would love to have Margareta (sp) to go with my meal!!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a vibrant colorful table. So glad you shared it again since I haven't seen it...Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. That table cloth must have been created with your dishes in mind. How fun.
    I really like the citrus juicer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Candy...

    My friend...you are the Queen of fabulous tablescapes! Week after week, I have just marveled at all of your beautiful tables!!! Now...I love the persimmon colored fiestaware...it's gorgeous!!! And...I always, always look forward to seeing your table linens...they are all sooo pretty! Could those pretty napkin rings be any more perfect...to go with the beautiful flowers in the tablecloth? Not to mention your beautiful sunflower bouquet...so perfect!!! Candy, thank you so much for sharing another one of your fabulous tables with us for Sunday Favorites!!! I really look forward to seeing what you are going to come up with next! You're such a creative and talented tablescaper!!!

    Have a super Sunday, Candy! And thank you again for joining in with the fun of Sunday Favorites!!!

    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooops...just lil' ol' me again! Hehe! I wanted to tell you how much I like your new blog header...the photos are gorgeous! I love, love, LOVE all of that fabulous color!!!

    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely festive and cheerful table! It would even cheer a surly teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those dishes. The colors are fantastic. I had to do away with all my nice dishes and now I use all white Corelle. It sure isn't as pretty but I got to the point that I couldn't lift stoneware or most dishes. Thank you for sharing these beautiful dishes. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your nice comments! It is all about color here, and on dark dreary days it really is a pick-me-up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails