Sunday, December 20, 2009

Glam-It-Up Fiesta Sea Party - Sunday Favorites

This post was originally published back in early September 2009 just days after I first started blogging and was my first time joining in on Tablescape Thursday.  Seems like a long time ago and many fun blog events have happened since then. Wishing you and yours the happiest of holidays from our table to yours!

Thanks to all of you have made me feel welcome in blogland and in case you missed this the first time around I'm sharing it again for Sunday Favorites over at Happy to Design with Chari.

*******************************
Originally published September 9. 2009

Thanks to Susan over at Between Naps On The Porch for hosting Tablescape Thursday. Be sure to visit her blog and check out all the other participants in the joy of playing with dishes.


If you enjoy this Tablescape Thursday contribution, please click through to the main page to see more tablescapes when you are through ..... this Blog is totally tablescapes.  The Little Round Table  main page.

Fiesta is pretty much always seen as a casual dinnerware line, but that doesn't mean it can't Go-Glam with the big girls!  Take the lead from a few vintage pieces like this Demitasse Cup and Saucer with matching B&B and Salad Plate.  Or the Ovenserve Cake Lifter or even the Fiesta Sweets Comport with the swirly gold decal.







Glam Gold Chargers, Black and Ivory Post 86 Fiesta, Fitz & Floyd "Coquilles Combinées" salad plates, a sparkly copper/gold contemporary tablecloth, Kenilworth Carafe, add accessories and Fiesta can surely Go-Glam. The oil lamp is from one of my favorite hotels of all time, The Hotel 1829 in St. Thomas.













6 comments:

  1. I'm LOVING that Fiesta Ware. The HANDLE on that tea cup is just too much!!! I would NEVER have dreamed up a handle like that - - - what WILL they think of next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candy...

    My friend, I'm so happy to have you join in with the fun of Sunday Favorites this week...this is a fabulous post to reshare with all of us...although it's new to me!!! Of course, I think that is the great thing about Sunday Favorites...everyone has sooo many great posts and I think they certainly deserve a second showing!!! Thank you for sharing this beautiful gold and ivory tablescape with us...it's gorgeous!!! The table has such an elegant ambiance and yet it is so warm and inviting!!! Maybe it's the pretty fiestaware that brings that combination together so well! Loved seeing all of those pretty dishes! The little demitasse cup is gorgeous and I also love the pretty comport with its lovely gold filigree design...I love that!!!

    Ohh my...what an awesome place to dine and stay! I would love to visit there!!! Again, thank you so much for sharing this beautiful hotel and restaurant with us...it's such a treat!!!

    Warmest wishes and Christmas blessings to you and your family, Candy!

    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table and what a fun post girl...Thanks for sharing....Many Blesssings to you....Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed a moment "in the sun".....I'm ready for a bit of beach weather and a Pina Colada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy, this is definitely a glamorous table. I hadn't seen this one, but popped over from today's Blue Monday post where this one was linked below. Fun post! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah! You never know what you will find lurking in the archives. :-)

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails