Thursday, December 31, 2009

1/3 of The Year In Review

Join everyone over at Cindy's My Romantic Home for her Year In Review Party.
Mine will be a partial Year In Review, since I only have 4 months of blogging under my belt.

First you might want to check out the posts from this past Sunday - today Thursday for a monthly look at the tablescapes I've posted. Each month features a mosaic of all the tablescapes for a bird's eye view of all the 'scapes.

August 2009 Tablescapes
September 2009 Tablescapes
October 2009 Tablescapes
November 2009 Tablescapes
December 2009 Tablescapes

In addition to all the tablescapes there were my Friday Show and Tell posts over at My Romantic Home.

My Memory Board



My Quilts



Grandma's Tablecloth



Pitchers and Steins



Those French Plates



The Wine Goblet



The Three Lamps



Wooden Things



Tea Party for 8



My Nutcracker




Storybook Dolls



Hand Puppets



Christmas Bride Doll



You can see all my posts associated with Show and Tell Friday by clicking here.

Here's hoping you have a memorable and prosperous new year with friends and family to join you on your journey.

Happy New Year 2010!

Candy

12 comments:

  1. Love all of your tablescapes. I'm drawn to the aqua/turquoise settings, they are beautiful. All of your settings are festive. The French plate is stunning!

    Linda
    Robin's Egg Blues

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Isn't this fun to see everyone's best in one post!?

    Happy New Years!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh yes.. I remember the pretty french plate!.. my fave among your collection.. thanks for sharing this wonderful year 2009 with all of us.. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Lots of beautiful things shown. I have enjoyed this past year and can't wait to see what 2010 has to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful year you spent! Pray
    ing 2010 brings many more happy memories!

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those French plates are awesome! And I loved Grandmas table too.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delight, sugar! Great photos and darling blog. Came over for the year in review party....
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog because of the gorgeous colors you choose...Happy 2010

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year everyone!

    Thanks for looking back at past posts with me, what a fun adventure to see where everyone has been this past year in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW I really loved your collection. Everything was perfect as it feel new. You are so lucky to have your childhood collection. "Now it's time to avail Hi Vis Vest for more information."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails