Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vintage Yellow

I'm joining all the vintage lovers over at Coloradolady again today for
Vintage Thingies Thursday!  Bring your vintage goodies and join the fun.

Over the last few weeks I've shared some of my vintage Fiesta collection.


And I've also been building a reference database of the different

This week it's all about Yellow Vintage Fiesta.  Some of these items have already been
shared in other colors, some are new to this post on Yellow.  I'm also showing the different
plate sizes and bowl sizes/shapes this week.



8" Vase

Utility Tray (aka Relish Tray)

Divided Relish Tray

Water and Juice Tumblers

Disc (disk) Juice Pitcher, which is just a smaller version of the iconic Disc Water Pitcher

Ice Lip Pitcher

Fiesta Drip Cut Syrup Pitcher

4 3/4" and 5 1/2" Bowls that mimic the design of the classic Nappy bowls

Dessert Bowl

Deep Plate (aka Rimmed Soup Bowl)

The above bowls shown on their custom made display rack.

Tea Cup and Saucer

Bread and Butter Plate and Salad Plate

Luncheon Plate

Dinner Plate

And the plates shown on their display rack.

Coffee Pot

So that's it for another one of the vintage colors and some of the shapes it came in, Happy
Vintage Thingies Thursday!  See you next week I hope.

Be sure to stop by the following link for details on the

21 comments:

  1. Candy, yellow is my favorite color of fiesta ware. Thanks for showing us. olive♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow color and all the different shapes, especially the pitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have a big, nice collection of the fiesta ware. You tend to see more of it making a come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The tablecloth sets it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely these are and what an astonishing variety. Yellow is my favorite color so it is especially good to see these. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellows of all hues are my favorite colors, but then I pretty much love color in all its varieties!

    Thanks for coming by to see my Yellow Fiesta .... of the first six colors of vintage Fiesta only Cobalt Blue and Green remain to be showcased, so you can count on one of those for next week. :-)

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that yellow! Just gorgeous! Great to see them displayed on your lucite stands!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful collection of fiesta you have. Next to blue, yellow is my favorite color. Thanks for sharing you wonderful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite pieces today are the vase and the coffee pot. Yellow is my favorite color of Fiestaware also. I have one of the yellow disc juice pitchers which was my grandmothers and it is one of my cherished posessions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is wonderful. My favorite is that charming 8" vase!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful happy color! I'm looking forward to visit you every week! Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shapes, and the color is so cheerful! Thanks for sharing today.

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cheery table...love the yellow! Have a great VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must admit I am not a dish person whatsoever but Fiesta is in a class of it's own. Beautiful colors and lines.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the little syrup dispenser. My friend recently started a Facebook group called "The next Fiestaware color should be hot pink"....made me think of you and all your Fiestaware! :)

    Have a happy VTT!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks to all of you VTT lovers for coming by again this week to check out my dishes!

    More next week, so please come by again.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails