Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This Week In My Garden


Join the party over at A Southern Daydreamer for more wonderful



Down by the Koi pond.


A cousin to Hylotelephium 'Herbstfreude' (aka 'Autumn Joy')
this is Hylotelephium erythrostictum 'Mediovariegatum'
And in the rear is Cyperus involucratus Umbrella Papyrus


Persicaria virginiana var. filiformis 'Painter's Palette'




Kalanchoe carnea 'Modoc' (far right) coming back to life after freezing
to the ground this past winter in unseasonably cold temps in the 20sF


Agave filifera - Thread Leaf Agave


One of my all time favorite aromatic plants, great for along pathways, it's a perennial!
Tagetes lemonii - Shrub Marigold


Platycodon grandiflorus 'Fuji Blue'


A small lemon yellow daylily - Hemerocallis


Stokesia laevis 'Klaus Jelitto'


Cape fuchsia 'Moonraker'


Salvia forsskaolii - Indigo Woodland Sage
(above and below)



Aloe perfoliata


Elymus magellanicus - Blue Wheat Grass


Hydrangea 'Endless Summer'


Salvia 'Allen Chickering'


A 20 year old Hydrangea from Safeway's floral department
that I moved 4 years ago from my old garden.


Veronica 'sunny Border Blue'


I never tire of taking images of these Aeonium hawarthii - Pinwheel Aeonium


And finally today here is one of my favorites Salvia uliginosa - Bog Sage

Thanks so much for coming to visit my garden again this week and
Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. Your garden is wonderful! Your blog is lovely too.

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is showing very well. Love the pink hydrangeas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such spectacular flower photograhs! Very inspiring! The Fuji Blue was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is absolutely beautiful and you take the most amazing shots!
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big fan of sedum here and the search is on for that large variated variety. Your plants and flowers are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your flowers are beautiful but I especially like the hydrangea. Fantastic photography. Happy OW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The different layers of your garden and the variety of plants is just beautiful! Have a good rest of the week :)

    Hood Photo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a lovely garden! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty garden! I enjoyed each and every photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for coming by to see my garden again this week! Someday I'm going to have to post pictures of all the messy parts and the weeds!! And I guarantee you they are everywhere!
    I've been seriously neglecting the garden in the last couple of weeks.

    See you next week ..... I was only kidding about taking pictures of the weeds and mess, just too too depressing!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Below are the steps that you should follow to start growing a strong and healthy windowsill herb garden.
    see

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails