Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Glam-It-Up Fiesta Sea Party

Thanks to Susan over at Between Naps On The Porch for hosting Tablescape Thursday. Be sure to visit her blog and check out all the other participants in the joy of playing with dishes.

If you enjoy this Tablescape Thursday contribution, please click through to the main page to see more tablescapes when you are through ..... this Blog is totally tablescapes.  The Little Round Table front page.

Fiesta is pretty much always seen as a casual dinnerware line, but that doesn't mean it can't Go-Glam with the big girls!  Take the lead from a few vintage pieces like this Demitasse Cup and Saucer with matching B&B and Salad Plate.  Or the Ovenserve Cake Lifter or even the Fiesta Sweets Comport with the swirly gold decal.





Glam Gold Chargers, Black and Ivory Post 86 Fiesta, Fitz & Floyd "Coquilles Combinées" salad plates, a sparkly copper/gold contemporary tablecloth, Kenilworth Carafe, add accessories and Fiesta can surely Go-Glam. The oil lamp is from one of my favorite hotels of all time, The Hotel 1829 in St. Thomas.







19 comments:

  1. Wow! These dishes make an amazing table setting. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking--the gold is bold and strong!

    stop by!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your unusual pieces. I never knew that Fiesta had formal looking settings. Thanks for the education! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Beautiful tablescape. You have some really unique pieces of tableware. I've not seen a cup like that before now, and I'm just loving that lamp!! It's great :o)
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen formal Fiesta either. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique and beautiful table. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea that Fiesta had a glam look! Wow! What a dramatic tablescape today -- It's very striking -- I love those wonderful dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely!
    Very, very nice.
    So glad you have shared with us your table.
    I just love Tablescape Thursday.

    Hope you'll drop by for a spot of tea...
    blessings,
    d from homehaven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the oil lamp! Stunning table! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shells and pearls. That is a georgeous idea!
    Have a nice day,
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a beautiful table..very glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo-Hoo! I'm lovin' all this sparkley gold. Utterly Elegant & that lamp is just over the top. I want one!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness ..... I guess you all like it!!

    Thanks to ALL of you for such kind words and for loving my little fantasy.

    Best,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the gold dishes. The seashells and sea decor are very elegant and romantic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks ladies, I appreciate your kind words! See you next week for Tablescape Thursday.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your table setting is really beautiful -The lamp though at first I thought is was a hooka pipe LOL and I thought this is not a middle eastern theme? Anyways it made me chuckle and No I have only seen hooka pipes at middle eastern restaurants and along the boardwalks -never tried .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails