Thursday, September 24, 2009

PS to "Breakfast At Grandma's"

I'm not sure how many readers go back to read responses that I post to comments, but I wanted to make sure you all knew that I am reading and appreciating all of your kind remarks!

Thank you all so much for your kind words about "Breakfast At Grandma's" !

Julie, you are correct .... you can never have too much Fiesta!

Sheila, the ad for the Hankscraft "Fiesta Egg Cooker" is one of many pieces of Homer Laughlin China Ephemera I have. You can see many of the items from my collection on my blog "The Pottery Papers" ©

Linda and Fifi flowers - those wild and crazy napkins were on sale at Pier 1 a couple weeks ago!

Joyce - get yourself down to Macy's and buy yourself some Fiesta!

Deanna, Marty and Joyce - the egg steamer is vintage, but they show up quite often on eBay, and come in other colors too. One goes perfectly with a Jadite collection and another is all ivory.

Mary and Brenda - that fabric was the start of this tablescape, just spoke to me! And tablecloths are my kind of sewing project, done in an hour and on the table!

Thanks again everyone for your lovely comments.

2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails