Monday, July 5, 2010

Thinking Soft and Cool


I'm joining Marty and all her cohorts for another  Tabletop Tuesday over at A Stroll Through Life.
Come on over and visit awhile!

Thinking softer and cooler after all the bright Red White and Blue over the past few days.
A floral vintage tablecloth is decked out in Sunflower Square Post 86 Fiesta, with some White and Tangerine thrown in.  And to set it all off, those wonderful cabbage leaf plates that I use so often in the summertime.  Vintage Dansk flatware, glassware from Target, Metlox spiral candle holders, an individual Harlequin creamer, another Homer Laughlin creamer in yellow, vintage butter dish with chill compartment stopped up with a cork.
















Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again next week!

9 comments:

  1. Luscious yummy colors...you are right these colors are a welcome relief from all the bright and intense colors of our recent holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! These colors work with your kitchen perfectly, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table and it blends so well with your kitchen. Which by the way I LOVE!! Great job and thanks for sharing.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just makes me feel happy!:) Simple beauty-summer... love it.

    Thanks for sharing your talent and your lovely dishes:)

    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! What sweet colors and another precious tablecloth!
    I do love your kitchen!
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the colors! Makes me ready for some beautiful fall color! So pretty! Come visit me at www.threepixielane.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your tablesetting and every single detail is just perfect. Your kitchen is absolutely stunning and I have just been staring and drooling over it. So beautiful and I love all of your accessories there too. Love it all. Thanks so much for joining TTT. I am so thrilled to meet you and super eye candy. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. a very festive and colourful table setting! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for stopping by to visit and a special thanks to our hostess for TTT marty for coming by to visit too!

    See you all next week again for TTT!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails