Monday, July 12, 2010

Square Fiesta On A Round Table #2

I'm joining Marty and all the other "tabletoppers" for another
Tabletop Tuesday over at A Stroll Through Life.
Come on over and visit awhile!


This vintage tablecloth is by Calaprint in a geometric red and white, with
pears and sublte yellow and beige worked into the design.  I've set it with
Square Post86 Fiesta in Scarlet, Ivory and Sunflower.  Other Scarlet pieces
include the shaker from the "pasta" set and an example of the "Betty Bowl".
The Betty Bowl was made for Betty Crocker's now defunct catalog and is a
reproduction of a premium give-away. You can see other examples of the
Betty Bowl on prior posts.


The vase is vintage Fiesta in Yellow, the roses are 'Gypsy Carnival' from my garden, vintage flatware is Deauville, glasses from Target, napkins and candle holders from Home Goods.


The recently released Jam Jar is shown in Sunflower on the table and in the rear in Scarlet, Tangerine and White.  Just too cute!


















Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Tabletop Tuesday!

Click on the image below to see this vintage tablecloth in the Tablecloth Database:

18 comments:

  1. I just found your blog for the first time. What an amazing kitchen you have. The tablescape of course is delightful as well. Now I'm going to have to spend some time perusing through the rest of your blog...So glad I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dishes and the table setting and WOW! your kitchen is just incredible...so beautiful. love your style!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my dream kitchen. I love, love, love it. I don't think I have seen it before. Love your tablesetting. Those dishes would be perfect in my breakfast room, too. O.K. I am going to continue to drool over your kitchen now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi candy, i thought of you today, have you shopped the bygone shoppe in vacaville? they have vintage tableclothes, they looked just like you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightfully charming summer table. Very lovely. Love your kitchen as well, very tuscan looking!!
    Have a great day,
    blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors look great together and I love the Betty Bowl. You have a lovely kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the red and yellow. It is so darn cheery that it would be difficult to have a moody day.
    Sooooo pretty .

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a vision of vintage loveliness! Beyond gorgeous with those reds and yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog and love it!! I am a huge fan of Fiesta ware. I bought my first piece about 15 years ago and was hooked. I have about 25 pieces.
    Be Blessed!
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty table! The colors remind me of mustard and ketchup, and even hot dogs would taste good in such a cheery setting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning, Candy! I'm popping by from Marty's TTT linky party. Oh my! Your kitchen is fabulous, and your tablescape is just wonderful. This is my first visit to your blog, and I can't wait to check out more.

    Thanks so much for sharing,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color combination of red/yellow. Reminds me of my laundry room. The dishes are so fun and colorful. I want those glasses, too! Are they a recent Target purchase? Thanks for sharing your table setting.
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, this is all so pretty. I always drool over your kitchen and your tablesetting is just the perfect compliment to your room. Gorgeous dishes and so bright and cheerful. Lovely. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  14. to wake up to breakfast with those bright colors would such fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all!

    And welcome to Nita! Hope you come back soon.

    blue moon - Too funny, I just stopped there this morning before hitting Costco ..... just my luck they were CLOSED!! Say what??? They had Dr appointments and they closed for the day! I may see if they are well enough to open the store tomorrow, cause I forgot a bunch of stuff at Costco anyway and they had these huge glazed planters that I am punching myself for not getting.

    See you all again soon I hope, another tablescape coming up around 6PM today for Tablescape Thursday!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails