Sunday, March 11, 2012

Creative Imaginations Miniatures


Creative Imaginations resin miniatures.  These were among a whole boatload
of licensed accessories that were authorized by HLC in the late 90s.
They also came in the form of magnets and ornaments.

The scale is not consistant, but still cute items as Go-Alongs to a collection.


A chartreuse After Dinner cup/saucer for scale.


Promotional materials for some of the licensed accessories.


Identifying marks are stickers that can easily be removed or wear off over time.


Pages from a wholesale catalog. Retail prices were double what is listed here.

10 comments:

  1. Irresistible-Too cute!Hugs Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you still find these?? I would LOVE some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ornaments would be great embellished, or used to embellish something else, like a wreath or flower arrangement. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were discontinued at least 10 years ago, but can still be found on eBay at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute. I wish my mom had kept some of hers.
    Beckie in Brentwood, TN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy these. I have a few of these. Wouldn't they make a great center piece as a small tablescape and then the matching life size table?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't thought of these in years!! The store where I work as the buyer sold many of these along with the replicas of Mary Engelbreit's teapots. They sold very well and I was sad when Creative Imaginations went soley scrapbooking because they were out of business within just a few of years. These were great collectibles!! So glad to see them again.
    Thanks, Candy!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. AW!! How cute! Glad I got my onion soup one. Will have to keep my eyes out for more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like a lot of them show up on eBay along with the ornaments during the holiday season from late Oct - Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails