Monday, March 26, 2012

Chicks and Bunnies and Such


Another Easter table for your viewing enjoyment today!
Chicks are hatching in preparation for the big holiday,
details at the end of today's post.


















Vintage tablecloth from my Tablecloth Database
Chargers - marylandchina.com
Contemporary Fiesta dinnerware in Rose, White and Periwinkle
Flatware is Cambridge from Amazon
Clear tumblers - Pier 1
Chicks and votives - Michael's
Blue hobnail tumblers - Anthropologie
Chick plates - Home Goods
Napkins from my winnings at Decor To Adore
Folding vintage egg basket
Napkin rings from Crate and Barrel decades ago


Thanks so much for coming by to visit!

6 comments:

  1. HI Candy! Another darling table. Can I just come live with you? :) I'll iron your tablecloths! ;)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think that you have the happiest kitchen in the world!!! LOVE everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I adore the little chicks and where did you find those sweet little yellow plates? ~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chick plates are the cutest things, ever. I so wish that we had a Home Goods store in my area. I have been to one and loved it. Maybe, some day we will get one, too. Thanks for sharing this adorable table!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting! Those sweet little chick plates came from Home Goods last year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this on Pinterest and am so excited to see you still have a blog. I lost track of you and am so glad I found you! This is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails