Friday, February 3, 2012

Pink Pretties

Pretty In Pink features a vintage tablecloth topped with a mix of
contemporary and vintage pieces. Details at the end of this post.


White chargers - marylandchina.com
Vintage Depression Glass can be seen in more detail at Ladies of the Club
Napkins from Crate and Barrel years ago
Sterling is "American Directoire"
Stemware is Vera Wang "Infinity"
Contemporary Fiesta in Rose
Cutwork plates, candlesticks, white pitcher, apothecary jar, footed cake stand - Home Goods
Floral arrangement supplies from Michael's
Tussie mussies made from supplies I had in my craft bins
Vintage Homer Laughlin "Kenilworth" carafe in white and bowl in pink, HL Rhythm salt and pepper

Thanks so much for stopping by for this tablescape vision in pink!

9 comments:

  1. So sweet and delightful!!! Good to see you again...hugs...cleo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Bee uuu tee ful, Candy! What a pretty tablescape.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Candy,
    Just want you to know I enjoy your lovely blog very much. I love all the pinks! Hope you can find time to see my last post on a pink afternoon Tea I held a few years ago.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Nancy @ Two Cottages And Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Candy,
    I happy to see your PINK Tablescape today. Everything is beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.
    xo
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful pretty in pink table! I love it all. The flower arrangement with the black and white is just the right punch of color. My husband and I are Fiesta Fanatics and love your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty in pink, indeed! The sunlight on the table is amazing. I really love the illuminated glass plates! I'm starting to feel like a little Valentine's tabletop time, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails