Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Black and White and Marigold All Over



75th Anniversary Marigold

Homer Laughlin began making its iconic brand of Fiesta Dinnerware in 1936, 75 years ago. Fiesta was originally designed by Frederick Hurten Rhead; today it is the most collected brand of dinnerware. Made at the original historic factory in Newell, WV, Fiesta Dinnerware continues to top bridal registries as the must-have in everyday dinnerware. Truly a leader in the housewares category, Homer Laughlin is the largest and last remaining major dinnerware manufacturer in the United States.



Chargers from marylandchina.com
Contemporary Fiesta in Black, Marigold and White
Vintage Black Homer Laughlin Kenilworth carafe
Napkin rings and stemware - Pier 1
Napkins - Home Depot
Flatware - "Treble Clef" is widely available
Candle holder, candles, silk flowers - Michael's
Bauer pedestal cake plate

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm joining:

19 comments:

  1. What a fabulous, fun table!! Love the color combo, and those charger are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combination! Marigold is Mari-God!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tablescape!
    Beckie in Brentwood, TN

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowzer! I so love this tablescape...this is pure sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How striking the combination of black and yellow against the checkboard. The feather napkin rings are an unexpected touch. I was just looking at them at Pier One and I think they may have to come home with me!

    Robin
    Robin Flies South

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yellow ware sure is gloriously happy. Great tribute table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great table. Love the black and yellow..so dramatic and gorgeous! The diamond pattern and mix of yellow, white and black is so pretty. Love the information you added about the dishes history..I am a linen and dish lover too! Enjoyed my visit!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pairing of the wonderful colors is delifhtful...such a fun and welcoming table for guests...love it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a GORGEOUS table! I love black and yellow and this is just perfect! Your amber goblets are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great pictures and wonderful collection. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to all of you for your sweet comments, so glad you enjoyed this table.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! I have marigold fiesta! May I ask where you got the harlequin fabric? Please pm me at dmandrsn@aol.com . I would be forever grateful, I'm a huge fiesta collector.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Candy! I will look for it. Thanks for your great blog also:).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails