Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pretty in Pink


Pretty In Pink features a vintage tablecloth topped with a mix of
contemporary and vintage pieces. Details at the end of this post.























White chargers - marylandchina.com
Vintage Depression Glass can be seen in more detail at Ladies of the Club

Napkins from Crate and Barrel years ago
Sterling is "American Directoire"
Stemware is Vera Wang "Infinity"
Contemporary Fiesta in Rose
Cutwork plates, candlesticks, white pitcher, apothecary jar, footed cake stand - Home Goods
Floral arrangement supplies from Michael's
Tussie mussies made from supplies I had in my craft bins
Vintage Homer Laughlin "Kenilworth" carafe in white and bowl in pink, HL Rhythm salt and pepper

Thanks so much for stopping by for this tablescape vision in pink!

8 comments:

  1. Look at you, how you fussed over this one!!! This is the prettiest table setting yet!!! Love the favors you made.....just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...I STILL have to get those chargers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be hearing the Psychedelic Furs in my head all day now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cloth, just a bit different. Love those reticulated chargers.I would love to add those to my collection.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy, I adore pink and this table is one of my all time favorites! Your tablecloth and napkins are stunning and I think the favors add the sweetest touch to each place setting. Thank you for sharing your beautiful table with us.
    Oh, and I also love your new Banner and Tablescape Listing. I've already reminisced with your previous tables.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a "Sweet" looking table, you did a wonderful job! I have one question, What kind of candy did you use? I like those little double hearts. Are they "sweettarts"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies, so glad you enjoyed revisiting this Pretty In Pink table. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails