Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mid-Winter Lily of the Valley

A Mid-Winter table in Paprika, Juniper and White with a touch of vintage Manhattan glassware,
a couple of Shmoos, and pitchers from Grandma.
Thanks for stopping by!

Goblets, fish plates, and pearl napkin rings - Pier 1
Paprika wooden pitcher from Shaker Shops West in Marin County
Vintage Manhattan dessert plates
Cut glass pitcher, tiny creamer and sugar bowl from threeof our Grandmas
Shmoos - read about them
Napkins, bead napkin rings, glass candle holders - Home Goods.
Paprika, White Fiesta from my collection.
Juniper Fiestaware 2000 salad plates
Dansk flatware from the 60s was a wedding gift


5 comments:

  1. Lilly of the Valley is one of my favorite flowers. Your table is full of gorgeous details as always. Happy New Year to you, Candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Candy! Oh, what a lovely table! I'm smiling at those cute little salt and peppers.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, it's a whole new year ..... hard to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Candy! Brand new follower here! I can't believe I just found your awesome blog. I actually found you through an old meme of the TABLESCAPER's called "Where do you keep it all" I've been perusing your gorgeous tables and I just love every one! I love how you do your whole kitchen to match as well! Simply lovely!!! You'll be seeing quite a few comments from me as I continue to gawk over your gorgeous tables! haha!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails