Sunday, June 24, 2012

Joel's Black, White and Gray Tablescape


My friend Joel Wilson of China Specialties fame
asked me to put together a tablescape with this tablecloth,
using only Black, White and Gray.

From Joel Wilson on Face Book:

I am going to give you a future one for a slow week....
for those of us who remember when TV shows like I Love Lucy
were shown only in black & white, using this cloth,
and no color, only greys, black and white.


Challenge accepted Joel, the result is below, followed
by a couple of alternative choices.


A bit of happenstance history in these images jumped out at me.
More than 20 years ago I purchased this Park Avenue vase (Manhattan reproduction line) from
Joel and his Mom Virginia

****************************
Some other choices:


Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE , LOVE!! Joel did a fabulous job and I adore those black feather napkin rings!

    Have a wonderful week!
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! I read that totally wrong the first time lol.... YOU did a fabulous job :)
    Aledia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails