Saturday, August 6, 2011

Remember that article?


The one I featured back on June 1, 2011 entitled "A 75th Anniversary Buffet"

Margaret Bourke-White's image on the left, mine on the right.

Lucky me, I won an award from the HLCCA publication The Dish for "Best Article of the Year".  Thanks so much to the HLCCA membership for choosing my article and gifting me with a special vase with JP's signature and special marking on the base.  I'm truly honored to have won this award.


And an added bonus was the conference exclusive ornament.

Thanks so much to all my fellow dishers!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats Candy, that's so neat! The vase looks great:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Candy! Who better than you to receive such an award. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You certainly deserve the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What an honor, you deserve to receive this award. I know you love the gifts you received.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! That's great! Love the vase with your hydrangea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What nice awards. Your hydrangeas are a lovely compliment to the vase.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. I went back to read the article/post again - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Candy!

    I was so pleased when your name was called in this category at the banquet. Well done, and Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So well-deserved, Candy! The only way it could've been any better would have been to have you there with us!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Candy! And yes, very well deserved. So much dish love and passion went into this article! I'm just sad you weren't there to receive it in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails