Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sunday Favorites and Seasonal Sundays

I'm joining Chari over at Happy To Design for her Sunday Favorites party.
Come join in and visit some interesting posts from the past that you might have missed!
and
Seasonal Sundays is celebrating Halloween over at The Tablescaper
Check out all the scary stuff!


The Fiesta Cafe is OPEN, please come in!



I'm cheating just a bit this week by posting some Halloween posts
from this past week!  Not very old for Sunday Favorites, but in case anyone possibly
missed the total Halloween blitz here on TLRT this week .... here's your chance!

Just a snippet from each post, but you can click on each image or the link to see the full story!









Thanks so much for coming by for another Sunday Favorites!
The various witches and scary things have now retired until next year!

Stop back on Tuesday for a Fall tablescape done two ways -
contemporary Fiesta and Vintage Harlequin dinnerware.
Hope to see you then!

10 comments:

  1. I could see these pictures over and over again. As far as I'm concerned you can put them up weekly. they are just beautiful in a creepy way...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and tablescapes. Love that music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I am visiting you via The Tablescaper! Hope you will stop by my blog and see the Halloween candy!
    CC
    http://currentlychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thoroughly enjoyed all of your posts for tables. I did miss the haunted house. What fun you have had. That spider web is really something. Hope you caught plenty of delicious treats in it this season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection of spooky goodies, tablecloths in particular. I have a weakness for table coverings and I LOVE yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful Halloween items! Just wonderful.

    Thanks so much for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I enjoyed this pics a second time. They are great. I love the tables. You are incredibly creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Candy...

    Ohhh my...all of these are such fun and fabulous halloween tablescapes! And...I love your gingerbread house turned withes cottage! So creative! Thanks so much for sharing your fun and festive halloween pretties with us for Sunday Favorites this week!

    Warmest autumn wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy your tables and I love the re-posts. I always notice something new. I used my orange plates yesterday. What better color for the season?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks ladies, I do appreciate your visits each week!

    It's a good thing Halloween only comes but once a year ..... that big spider web in my kitchen for over a week was really beginning to BUG me!! LOL

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails