Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Turquoise Ribbons - Happy May Day

Contemporary and vintage Fiesta with a mix of other items.
Fiestaware2000 yellow pitcher is #1 of 24 made by Homer Laughlin. 
Metlox Sprial Turquoise candlesticks.
 Hobnail tumblers from Anthropologie come in clear and green also.
Goblets are from Pier 1, as are the napkin holders.
The roses are 'Henry Fonda' hybrid tea roses from my garden.
 Hiding in the stacks is the gold rimmed bread and
butter plate made especially for my presentation
at the 2001 HLCCA Conference.

Vintage Hawaiian Daisy Fiesta dinner plate, with the small contemporary Fiesta Rice Bowl exclusive to Dillard's.
Vintage Fiesta Sweets Compote (aka comport)
 
Salesman sample give-away vintage Epicure nut dish in original package. Visit The Pottery Papers blog
for more information.
 
  
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I have recently found your blog and can't tell you enough how much I love it. I am a Fiesta collector, although I do not have such an extensive collection as you. Your pictures and descriptions are amazing. I have to ask you if you ever thought of writing a book? I love looking through your blog, but a book would be fantastic. Thank you for all you share. It is really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog is like dessert.
    I save it for last because it's so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, Candy, A BOOK!!!! Oh, what a lovely book it would be! The styling for the photographs has already been done in all of your blog posts.
    Your table is gorgeous as always and I love the pitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, I'm glad you are enjoying TLRT. :-)
    A few friends have published books on dishes ....... not one of them would advise doing it. The process is long and fraught with delays and editors harsh hand and alternate visions and no one made any money after all the months of hard work. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails