Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wilendur "Bloomberry"


Thanks for stopping by to see today's tablescape.
The tablecloth was a gift from our dish friend Becky T who passed away last summer.  We think of her often and use her gifts with great joy.



Thanks for stopping by again today.


Contemporary Fiesta in Scarlet, Shamrock(those are the new Small Rice Bowls from Dillard's) and Sapphire
Polka Dot Fiesta - exclusive from HLCCA
Polka Dot Tumblers - Target
Red Tumblers, candles and napkins - Home Goods
Flatware - Cambridge
Napkin rings - Crate and Barrel years ago
Metlox Sprial Candle Holders
Tablecloth is vintage Wilendur design called "Boomberry"

I'm joining:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, my mouth dropped open. Such a great tablescape. I love that flatware and all the red you used. I love your kitchen too and I'm always amazed at all the vignettes you do and how you decorate. It is always a joy to come by and visit you and see what you have done this week!
    Have a blessed Easter.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your tablescapes! I'm also insanely jealous of your Fiesta collection;) Beautiful setting, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bright and cheerful! Seeing your table made my day. When I got up this morning it was cold, dreary and snowy...I am much cheerier now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tables always delight me! I couldn't help but think of you this week at Texas' big antique show. One vendor had a marvelous collection of vintage linens that you would have loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by, do stop back again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails