Thursday, February 21, 2013

Perfect Pasta Salad

It was o'dark thirty when I made pasta salad. 
No special recipe, this time it was:
Penne Rigate by Golden Grain, a couple tablespoons each diced onion, diced Jicama, diced celery, diced tomato. (This was just a couple cups of pasta, more veggies required for more pasta.) And the essential ingredient is the Berenstein's Cheese & Garlic Italian dressing. Just pasta of any sort and that dressing ...... pure success each time.
Yum!  Is it bad to have pasta salad for breakfast?

5 comments:

  1. I think I will try your pasta salad recipe. I have never tried that salad dressing. But I am going to try it the next time I make pasta salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dressing is the key! All the rest are just bonus points. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy, your roses in your header are fabulous. Such a pretty photo. I haven't made pasta salad in a long time, but your post brings back fond memories. I often made pasta salads for picnics on our boat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah! It's such an easy and yummy thing to make. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails